| Log in
Why Join NAPO-NY?
The NAPO-NY chapter welcomes seasoned professionals and those beginning a career in professional organizing. Monthly meetings provide a format for educational development and the opportunity to exchange ideas and information with other Professional Organizers and Corporate Associate members who represent allied businesses. Meetings feature presentations by members and guest speakers on topics related to organizing and business development.
NAPO-NY serves two important member populations – Professional Organizers, who provide organizing and productivity services to a variety of clients, and Corporate Associates, who are local affiliated businesses such as moving companies, home repair companies, house cleaners, appraisers and more. They provide the resources that our professional organizers and their clients frequently need.
Benefits of NAPO-NY Membership
- Monthly chapter meetings
- Continuing education and professional development
- Networking with colleagues and related industry partners
- Opportunity to Spotlight yourself and your business at a Chapter meeting
- Online Referral Directory
- Leadership opportunities
- Chapter Lending Library featuring books and industry-related conference recordings
- Assistants List for members seeking experience working with veteran organizers
- Business Resource Directory
- Discussion group and online forums
- Opportunity to participate in community service projects
- Members-Only discounts
- Monthly newsletter
- New member orientation
- Right to add NAPO-NY chapter logo to your marketing materials
Ready to join? Here's how to apply.